Production Ticket Info
For reservations, please call 317-402-3341
Purchase tickets below. Major credit cards accepted.
$17 Adult (18+ yrs) admission
$15 Senior (62+ yrs) admission
$15 Student with ID admission
FREE Active Military and Vets with ID
$19 Adult (18+ yrs) admission
$17 Senior (62+ yrs) admission
$17 Student with ID admission
FREE Active Military and Vets with ID
ALL PREPAID TICKETS ARE NONREFUNDABLE*
You will receive an email from PayPal indicating your payment. This will serve as your ticket, receipt, and confirmed reservation. You will not receive an email or phone confirmation from the theatre.
There will be NO late seating for shows.
Thursday, March 18, 2021 @ 7:30 pm
Saturday, March 20, 2021 @ 7:30 pm
Thursday, March 25, 2021 @ 7:30 pm
Saturday, March 27, 2021 @ 7:30 pm
Friday, March 19, 2021 @ 7:30 pm
Sunday, March 21, 2021 @ 2:30 pm
Fridayday, March 26, 2021 @ 7:30 pm
Sunday, March 28, 2021 @ 2:30 pm
Rights for live streaming are not available for this show from the publisher, so we are unable to offer an at home viewing option on this show. We are sorry! Please continue to watch for at home viewing for future productions.
Tickets purchased together will be seated together, no exception. If you need seats social distance from one another, please complete separate transactions.
For the safety of our cast, volunteers, and patrons we will be limiting our capacity to 50% or less as needed for adequate social distancing.
See our official COVID-19 policy below for important information before attending the in person performance.
If you are unwilling or unable to wear a mask, make plans to attend the show through our Live Stream. We will not be admitting anyone into the building who is not compliant with our mandatory mask policy.
The live stream is LIVE, so you will need to be in front of your computer at show time to view the show.
The show will be broadcast over YouTube.
A link to the live stream will be sent by email to everyone who has made a donation to view the performance in this format by the MSP Treasurer, Kevin Shadle. If you do not receive this email, please contact Kevin at no later than an hour before the performance.
MSP COVID-19 POLICY
IN ORDER TO KEEP OUR PATRONS AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE DURING THIS PANDEMIC, MSP HAS INSTITUTED THE FOLLOWING RULES:
1. Our house capacity will be reduced to 50% so that patrons may socially distance. By keeping every other row empty, we can maintain six feet between each patron (or family group of patrons) as is recommended by the CDC.
2. We will have hand sanitizer in the lobby and in front of the bathrooms for patron use.
3. Attendees are required to wear a mask during their time in the building. If a person arrives
at the theatre without a mask, they may purchase one from us for one dollar or they will be
asked to leave. All masks must be properly worn, covering both the nose and the mouth, or
a staff member will ask you to correct it. If a patron refuses to correct the mask to proper
form, he/she will be asked to leave.
4. To ensure mandatory social distance in the auditorium, we will require that all patrons
have prior reservations. Families who wish to be seated together should buy their tickets
together. There will be no walk-in seating. Reservations will close TWO hours prior to
5. There will be a check in point where patrons will have their temperature taken (temperature
must be below 99.9) and will be asked a short list of health questions. These questions
would refer to any recent NEW symptoms...unrelated to any preexisting conditions that
are ongoing for the patron.
These will include:
-Are you currently experiencing any of the following symptoms related to Covid-19
that are NOT PREEXISTING CONDITIONS:
* Fever or chills
* Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
* Muscle or body aches
* New loss of taste or smell
* Sore throat
* Congestion or runny nose
* Nausea or vomiting
-In the past 14 days have you experienced any of the above symptoms related to
- In the past 14 days have you been exposed to anyone who has had symptoms
related to Covid-19 (see above list)?
6. We will not be able to sell concessions during the pandemic in order to lessen possible
exposure to the virus. When the pandemic ends, we will return to offering concessions.
Outside food or beverages are not allowed to be brought into the theatre.
7. We will have no regular paper programs. Programs will be digitally acquired by each patron.
Patrons will be given a QR code to access the program on their phone. However, we ask
that this access be done prior to the show, not during the performance.
8. We would ask that patrons do not congregate in the lobby prior to or after the shows.
When in the lobby or house, patrons should maintain six-foot spaces between themselves
and others. As weather permits, if patrons wish to take pictures, they should plan to do
those activities outside in front of the theatre.
9. If you have any symptoms of illness (see above list), please stay home.
*Exchanges, when possible, can be made with notification before the date of the original ticket.