Production Ticket Info
For reservations, please call 317-402-3341
Purchase tickets below. Major credit cards accepted.
$14 Adult (18+ yrs) admission
$12 Senior (62+ yrs) admission
$12 Student with ID admission
FREE Active Military and Vets with ID
$17 Adult (18+ yrs) admission
$15 Senior (62+ yrs) admission
$15 Student with ID admission
FREE Active Military and Vets with ID
Season tickets are available. Phone the reservation line 317-402-3341 or inquire at the box office.
ALL PREPAID TICKETS ARE NONREFUNDABLE*
You will receive an email from PayPal indicating your payment. This will serve as your ticket, receipt, and confirmed reservation. You will not receive an email or phone confirmation from the theatre.
There will be NO late seating for this show.
*Exchanges, when possible, can be made with notification before the date of the original ticket.
The Monologue Show is scheduled to be performed on August 14, 15, & 16 in front of a live audience as well as a live stream online August 15 & 16.
The live stream will be broadcast over YouTube. Payment information for the YouTube link will be provided closer to opening night.
For the safety of our cast, volunteers, and patrons we will be limiting our capacity to 25% or less as needed for adequate social distancing.
In order to reserve your seats for THE MONOLOGUE SHOW please call 317-402-3341.
Tickets reserved together will be sat together, no exception. If you need seats social distance from one another, please make separate reservations.
At this time we are only accepting reservations, not payment. We will open our payment options one week prior to opening. This allows us the flexibility to cancel the in-person performances if needed without incurring finance charges from Paypal as well as provides our patrons the ability to cancel their seats if needed without having made a financial commitment as close to the show as possible.
See our official COVID-19 policy below for important information before attending the in person performance.
If you are unwilling or unable to wear a mask, make plans to attend the show through our Live Stream. We will not be admitting anyone into the building who is not compliant with our mandatory mask policy.
MSP COVID-19 POLICY
IN ORDER TO KEEP OUR PATRONS AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE DURING THIS PANDEMIC, MSP HAS INSTITUTED THE FOLLOWING RULES:
1. Our house capacity will be reduced to 25% so that patrons may socially distance. By keeping every other row empty, we can maintain six feet between each patron (or family group of patrons) as is recommended by the CDC.
2. We will have hand sanitizer in the lobby and in front of the bathrooms for patron use.
3. Attendees are required to wear a mask during their time in the building. If a person arrives
at the theatre without a mask, they may purchase one from us for one dollar or they will be
asked to leave. All masks must be properly worn, covering both the nose and the mouth, or
a staff member will ask you to correct it. If a patron refuses to correct the mask to proper
form, he/she will be asked to leave.
4. To ensure mandatory social distance in the auditorium, we will require that all patrons
have prior reservations. Families who wish to be seated together should buy their tickets
together. There will be no walk-in seating. Reservations will close TWO hours prior to
5. There will be a check in point where patrons will have their temperature taken (temperature
must be below 99.9) and will be asked a short list of health questions. These questions
would refer to any recent NEW symptoms...unrelated to any preexisting conditions that
are ongoing for the patron.
These will include:
-Are you currently experiencing any of the following symptoms related to Covid-19
that are NOT PREEXISTING CONDITIONS:
* Fever or chills
* Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
* Muscle or body aches
* New loss of taste or smell
* Sore throat
* Congestion or runny nose
* Nausea or vomiting
-In the past 14 days have you experienced any of the above symptoms related to
- In the past 14 days have you been exposed to anyone who has had symptoms
related to Covid-19 (see above list)?
6. We will not be able to sell concessions during the pandemic in order to lessen possible
exposure to the virus. When the pandemic ends, we will return to offering concessions.
Outside food or beverages are not allowed to be brought into the theatre.
7. We will have no regular paper programs. Programs will be digitally acquired by each patron.
Patrons will be given a QR code to access the program on their phone. However, we ask
that this access be done prior to the show, not during the performance.
8. We would ask that patrons do not congregate in the lobby prior to or after the shows.
When in the lobby or house, patrons should maintain six-foot spaces between themselves
and others. As weather permits, if patrons wish to take pictures, they should plan to do
those activities outside in front of the theatre.
9. If you have any symptoms of illness (see above list), please stay home.