Production Ticket Info
For reservations, please call 317-402-3341
Purchase tickets below. Major credit cards accepted.
$17 Adult (18+ yrs) admission
$15 Senior (62+ yrs) admission
$15 Student with ID admission
FREE Active Military and Vets with ID
$19 Adult (18+ yrs) admission
$17 Senior (62+ yrs) admission
$17 Student with ID admission
FREE Active Military and Vets with ID
$70.00 for one ticket to each of our 5 main stage
productions for the 2021 - 2022 season
(excludes summer youth production)
ALL PREPAID TICKETS ARE NONREFUNDABLE*
You will receive an email from PayPal indicating your payment. This will serve as your ticket, receipt, and confirmed reservation. You will not receive an email or phone confirmation from the theatre.
No walk-in seating available. Reservations will close TWO hours prior to curtain.
The program for this show is digital. You can access it on the St. Louis tab or by scanning the QR code available in the lobby of the theatre.
Thursday, July 15 2021 @ 7:30 pm
Saturday, July 17, 2021 @ 7:30 pm
Thursday, July 22, 2021 @ 7:30 pm
Saturday, July 24, 2021 @ 7:30 pm
Friday, July 16, 2021 @ 7:30 pm
Sunday, July 18, 2021 @ 2:30 pm
Friday, July 23, 2021 @ 7:30 pm
Sunday, July 25, 2021 @ 2:30 pm
Tickets purchased together will be seated together, no exception. If you need seats social distance from one another, please complete separate transactions.
For the safety of our cast, volunteers, and patrons we will be limiting our capacity to 50% or less as needed for adequate social distancing.
See our official COVID-19 policy below for important information before attending the in person performance.
If you are unwilling or unable to wear a mask, make plans to attend the show through our Live Stream if it is available. We will not be admitting anyone into the building who is not compliant with our mandatory mask policy.
Live Stream Information
Not all shows will be available for the Live Stream option.
When Live Stream viewing of a performance is available, the ticket option will be included above.
The live stream when offered is LIVE, so you will need to be in front of your computer at show time to view the show. Performances of the show are broadcast over YouTube.
A link to the live stream will be sent by email to everyone who has made a donation to view the performance in this format by the MSP Treasurer, Kevin Shadle. If you do not receive this email, please contact Kevin at no later than an hour before the performance.
IN ORDER TO KEEP OUR ACTORS, TECHNICIANS, VOLUNTEERS AND PATRONS AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE
DURING THE WIND DOWN PHASE OF THE COVID PANDEMIC, WESTFIELD PLAYHOUSE/MAIN STREET PRODUCTIONS, INC.
HAS INSTITUTED THE FOLLOWING REVISED COVID RULES - EFFECTIVE JUNE 07, 2021
1. There will be a check in point where anyone entering the theatre will be asked if they are vaccinated or have reason to attest that they
have Covid antibodies. If they cannot answer yes then they will be asked to wear their masks while in the building and the following
questions will be asked:
- Are you currently experiencing any Covid symptoms that are not preexisting conditions?
- In the past 14 days, have you experienced any Covid symptoms?
- In the past 14 days, have you been exposed to anyone who has Covid?
2. We will have hand sanitizer in the dressing rooms, outside the actor bathrooms and back stage for actor/technician/volunteer use and in
the lobby and lobby bathrooms for patron use.
3. Actors/technicians/volunteers should show up to all rehearsals prepared with all of their own materials, including, but not limited to,
scripts, pencils, masks, water bottles. No company members should share, including make-up and hair styling equipment.
4. There will be no reception lines or gathering of actors or company members in the lobby following the performance. We would ask that
patrons do not congregate in the lobby prior to or after the shows. Any greeting or picture taking with friends or family should occur outside the theatre, at a safe social distance. This will occur on the front porch, off to the side as to not block the exit doors. Each show’s
director has the option to choose whether their cast will do this or not. Each actor in the cast will also have the option to participate or not, depending on their own personal comfort level.
5. If an actor, technician, or volunteer tests positive for Covid during the early portion of rehearsal, s/he will be removed from the
production and the role will be reassigned. Re-casting will also occur if this situation happens close to opening, and the role is small. If a
positive test occurs too close to opening night, the show may need to be delayed until any danger of Covid is obviously eradicated. Any
member of the company who believes they have been exposed to Covid should IMMEDIATELY contact their director who should
IMMEDIATLEY contact the producer. The producer is responsible for notifying the Executive Committee.
6. If the producer and director agree that they do not want to wear face coverings (shields, masks) for rehearsals and performances the
following rules will apply:
- If you have not auditioned your cast, the decision MUST be disclosed at audition time that the company will not be using face coverings.
- If you have already cast your show, this agreement has to 100% unanimous by the entire cast and crew. If one actor feels unsafe, it is
your responsibility as a director to make them feel safe. If that means wearing face coverings, you must make that the rule. The one
-- If one actor wishes to mask up and personally doesn’t care if the rest of the cast does not, then they are allowed to without
- Block as much social distancing into the show as is possible.
- Watch your social media posts! It is your responsibility to protect MSP/WPH image.
- If the board learns that any actor or technician feels uncomfortable and the director is not accommodating, the board
will step in to rectify the situation.
This document will continue until such time that the CDC offers new guidelines which inform The Westfield Board to revoke or revise it. As the Covid situation is ever changing, the Covid Committee can offer amendments to this document at any time which must then be passed by the entire board by majority vote.
*Exchanges, when possible, can be made with notification before the date of the original ticket.