Production Ticket Info
For reservations, please call 317-402-3341
Purchase tickets below. Major credit cards accepted.
$17 Adult (18+ yrs) admission
$15 Senior (62+ yrs) admission
$15 Student with ID admission
FREE Active Military and Vets with ID
$19 Adult (18+ years) admission
$17 Senior (62+ years) admission
$17 Student with ID admission
FREE Active Military and Vets with ID
Available for 2022/2023
$70.00 Adult (18+ years)
$62.00 Senior (62+ years)
ALL PREPAID TICKETS ARE NONREFUNDABLE*
You will receive an email from PayPal indicating your payment. This will serve as your ticket, receipt, and confirmed reservation. You will not receive an email or phone confirmation from the theatre.
Doors open one hour prior to show start time.
House will open 45 minutes prior to show start time.
Due to the ever-changing situation with Covid-19, masks are currently optional for patrons and voluneers while in the building.
Online reservations will close TWO hours prior to curtain.
*Exchanges, when possible, can be made with notification before the date of the original ticket.
IN ORDER TO KEEP OUR ACTORS, TECHNICIANS, VOLUNTEERS AND PATRONS AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE
DURING THE WIND DOWN PHASE OF THE COVID PANDEMIC, WESTFIELD PLAYHOUSE/MAIN STREET PRODUCTIONS, INC.
HAS INSTITUTED THE FOLLOWING REVISED COVID RULES - EFFECTIVE November 14, 2021
1. WPH will maintain signage at every public entrance (anyone entering the theatre to the lobby) that will display the following messaging:
“If you are not fully vaccinated or do not have the antibodies, Please wear a mask.” We would expect patrons who are not vaccinated or do not have reason to believe they have the antibodies to wear a mask at all times when in the building.
2. We will have hand sanitizer in the dressing rooms, outside the actor bathrooms and back stage for actor/technician/volunteer use and in
the lobby and lobby bathrooms for patron use.
3. Actors/technicians/volunteers should show up to all rehearsals prepared with all of their own materials, including, but not limited to,
scripts, pencils, masks, water bottles. No company members should share, including make-up and hair styling equipment.
4. There will be no reception lines or gathering of actors or company members in the lobby following the performance. We would ask that
patrons do not congregate in the lobby prior to or after the shows. Any greeting or picture taking with friends or family should occur outside the theatre, at a safe social distance. This will occur on the front porch, off to the side as to not block the exit doors. Each show’s
director has the option to choose whether their cast will do this or not. Each actor in the cast will also have the option to participate or not, depending on their own personal comfort level.
5. If an actor, technician, or volunteer tests positive for Covid during the early portion of rehearsal, s/he will be removed from the
production and the role will be reassigned. Re-casting will also occur if this situation happens close to opening, and the role is small. If a
positive test occurs too close to opening night, the show may need to be delayed until any danger of Covid is obviously eradicated. Any
member of the company who believes they have been exposed to Covid should IMMEDIATELY contact their director who should
IMMEDIATLEY contact the producer. The producer is responsible for notifying the Executive Committee.
6. If the producer and director agree that they do not want to wear face coverings (shields, masks) for rehearsals and performances the
following rules will apply:
- If you have not auditioned your cast, the decision MUST be disclosed at audition time that the company will not be using face coverings.
- If you have already cast your show, this agreement has to 100% unanimous by the entire cast and crew. If one actor feels unsafe, it is
your responsibility as a director to make them feel safe. If that means wearing face coverings, you must make that the rule. The one
-- If one actor wishes to mask up and personally doesn’t care if the rest of the cast does not, then they are allowed to without
- Block as much social distancing into the show as is possible.
- Watch your social media posts! It is your responsibility to protect MSP/WPH image.
- If the board learns that any actor or technician feels uncomfortable and the director is not accommodating, the board
will step in to rectify the situation.
This document will continue until such time that the CDC offers new guidelines which inform The Westfield Board to revoke or revise it. As the Covid situation is ever changing, the Covid Committee can offer amendments to this document at any time which must then be passed by the entire board by majority vote.